Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Daffodils

At my mother-in-laws request...daffodils!


I noticed after I shot these that the f-stop was too wide. I will try and get some more but I think they have wilted. i have wanted to shoot these since they came up but it was always raining when I had my camera. I finally had it one day while it was sunny and only got a few shots off before I had to get to a meeting. The wind was also blowing pretty good so it was hard to get one without them blurring. They are what they are. I wish my depth of field was not so pronounced but we learn by doing right?!?!?!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I actually like the aperture used here, Ben. You take great macro shots, something I have yet to cover in my photography- I guess I need to catch a dull moment in life to have the time for macro! haha:)

Tiffany Johnson said...

Nice work with the macro! very impressive. The colors are amazing.

Lee and Sharon said...

Hey, Ben, these are great shots. I have always wanted to try shooting a flower with dew drops on it. I saw a pine tree last week end with drops of dew and it was beautiful but didn't have my camera either.
Looks like this is your latest hobby????