Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My "New" Truck!

After quite a few months of searching, offering, inspecting, getting disappointed and then doing all of that over again, I finally have a "new" truck. It is not anything really special but I love it. I had a '92 Dodge Dakota for a while (Thanks Mom and Dad and Grammy and Pa) and I drove that thing everywhere. It went Fly fishing in Idaho more times than I think I can count (and got stuck going fishing more than once), Fishing in Utah, over to Denver ("How big is this mountain range?"-Maegs) multiple times, caught on fire, and hauled its fair share of loads. It finally died on vacation in California. Well I have a new 2002 Dodge Dakota. This time it has 4 wheel drive so hopefully I don't get stuck fishing, it never catches on fire and it does it's fair share of hauling loads as well. Welcome to the family Dakota!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Yea! Now you can divorce the KSL auto classifieds and I get my husband back! :-)

Are you sure you didn't photoshop those sunlight glimmers into the first photo?

And yes, please no more car fires. By the way, what are you going to call the truck?

Lee and Sharon said...

Glad to see you found your truck finally. Looks like a good one.
Even has room for kids in the back seat. Looks like it has some nice ammenities too.

Katy said...

Nice truck! I bet you are loving it!

Nick said...

Sweet..... Fishing will now be even cooler than it already is. Love the fact that its a 4x4 and has a bed cover. That will be nice in the winter and will come in handy more than once.

Maegan said...

haha!! you do have to admit, that was a ridiculously large mountain range! glad you finally got your truck. i'm happy for you.