Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fishing with Daniel

Since Daniel has moved to SLC, it has been hard to get together and fish. Last Tuesday morning we meet super early and went to Hobble Creek to do some fishing before work. It was a great morning. The fish were biting on dries and droppers and we got a couple of very nice fish to net. Both of us were fishing our bamboo rods. Fishing the bamboo was the best part about the day (aside from being with my brother). There is just something special about fishing with a bamboo rod that connects you more to the fish and allows you to feel the fish better. I don't think I will ever sell my first 2 graphite rods because of the history I have with them, but they wont being seeing as much fishing as they normally do each season.

A nice Brown.Walking upstream to the next hole.LinkRobber fly.

3 comments:

jera parker said...

Ben I love it when you post new things. It makes me so happy to read about your loves, fishing, fishing and being with your brother, and teaching Logan how to cast, reel, and love to fish too!

jera parker said...

I love that you write about your loves. It makes me happy when you write about fishing with your brother. I especially love it when you write about teaching Logan how to cast, reel, and love fishing like you do.

jera parker said...

I didn't see that you have to approve my comment so I wrote two similar comments because I didn't know it had taken! Sorry.