Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Latest Trip

Over the last few weeks it has been difficult to get out fishing but last Friday it happened. Thank you to Kris for letting me go! I met up with my Uncle Jim and we headed down to a place not to far from home that normally holds 8-11 inch trout. This was not the case for Friday. We got to the stream, rigged up and started down to the water. In the first hole I hooked and landed a 16" Bow and Jim landed another right after me. The next hour was a similar frenzy landing 14-18 inch Bows and Browns. It was nice to spend some time with Jim and it will not be the last time I fish this area this year!




2 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

What a real treat for you. The place looks beautiful too

Andrea said...

Looks like a great time! Glad you were so lucky with the fish, and that you had some good company.