Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Haiku Challenge

Next Monday I will not being doing Haiku Monday. I will be leaving it up to my readers for the post. In the next week write as many Haiku poems as you want. I will pick the best one and post it on Monday. All poems should be submitted to me via email at haikuchallenge@gmail.com

The winner will receive a dozen hand tied flies of your choice! I know the ladies are thinking "What am I going to do with a bunch of flies?" Well you can give them as a stocking stuffer to a fisherman, or you can defer to the runner up if you really don't want them. I thought this would be a fun challenge and if you don't think so then you are a party killer. Have fun with your poetry and good luck. They do not have to be fishing related to win. You can write about anything. Remember 5 syllables in the 1st line, 7 in the second and 5 again in the third.

No comments: