Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

My Saturday Night

I have been feeling like I cant go out and work in the shop because it is not organized. I went out on Saturday night with the intent to re-organize the shop and get it to a place where I can feel comfortable working. I already had a large work bench that I built and a stack of old drawers that we removed from the kitchen. After about an hour of planning and drawing and another hour of sawing and building I came up with this. I like it and it is much more functional. It got me to get rid of a lot of junk that I was never going to use and I got another idea for another work bench from the materials that I have. The best thing is it didn't cost me a dime!

1 comment:

Lee and Sharon said...

It's looking good Ben.
Organizaton is a good thing.