Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trading Phones

I have had my new Palm Pre for a while now but my phone started to reset when I closed the keyboard. That means I get a New Phone. I got the same model but I had all of my fun pictures on my old phone. No problem I will just email them to myself. Here are the pictures. They catch some very memorable moments in my life. Enjoy!
Who can resist this man in the sunglasses? He is one cool dude!
For those of you who know the story this is pretty funny. For those of you who don't, don't ask us, you don't want to know. We found this in a thrift store in Denver. We were going to get it for Daniel. He asked me if there was a similar one there with Jay as the name and 1 as the number!
Silly times in Gramma Kaye's garden.
This summer we went to Washington to visit Kris' parents and my grandparents. I wanted to go on a bike ride and so I went past a lot of the old places that I used to go to when we would visit as kids. This is my grandpas old warehouse where he made wooden boxes for all sorts of things. I learned a lot about hard work and doing my best job there working there for him.
Some of you might recognize this from the TV show Northern Exposure. My ride ended in the quaint little town of Roslyn Washington.
This is the Pizza place we ALWAYS go to when we visit Washington. It is the best pizza in the world!
The Yakima River. This picture does not do it justice. It is a magnificent sight.
The Thorp Grist Mill. My Grandpa was on the committee that helped to restore this old mill and make it a museum for people to come and visit to learn about the area. To learn more about the mill click here.
Logan found a nice relaxing place to play at Nana's house. I am surprised his head was not hanging off of the back.
Logan giving Mommy a push on the swings.
Logan wanted to wear Uncle Jeremy's "hat". He almost fell over a number of times because it was so heavy.

I hope you enjoyed some of the fun pictures that I have collected over the past year. Take a look on your phone and see what fun memories might be there. Sometimes the pictures you get with your phone are the best because it is what happens in life!

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Great pictures!! Loved the post.

Maegan said...

what a fun post! your phone should die more often. i love loge in his glasses. he's SO cute! i love all of your ellensburg pictures...fun little walk down my favorite memory lane. and the reach t-shirt...awesome!

Lee and Sharon said...

Those are priceless - - meaning no amount of money would even touch them. Thanks Ben. Need to know about that "red shirt"

Kris said...

Fun post Ben! Those are some great pics - thanks for sharing babe.