Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Late" Haiku

After riding trails during the day sometimes I wish I had more time to ride. Well the opportunity has presented itself... NIGHTRIDING! After Kris and Logan go to bed I have found it is an excellent time to be on the trails. There are no people hiking, less people riding and it is just as fun as the daytime even if it is a little more dangerous. I have included some pictures of my favorite local trail. These are not at night but you can see how beautiful it is even in the late fall. Ride On!


Riding in the night
Swooshing down the single track
I must be crazy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riding in the night
Lose traction on the uphill
Tumbling down the hill :(

Maegan said...

1. you are crazy.
2. you guys look really cool are geared up on your 29ers.
3. did i catch a 9er in there? were you callin' from a walkie talkie?

Kris said...

You are crazy. no doubt. But I'm glad you love what you do. Crazy boy. :-)

Tamara said...

Dan crash in the day
Don't let Dan go at night please
He might not come back