Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

And the winner is...

OK, so this didn't go off as well as I had hoped and I only received 4 entries from 3 different people. However; the submissions that I did get were great. Here they are in first through third order:

Bright and shining lights

A glow across the rooftop

But there is no snow

(Sharon Johnson)


Fly kisses water
Drifting down with the current

Splash and it is gone
(Daniel Parker)

Light and ornaments
Tall evergreen with presents
Joy and love surround

(Tamara Parker)


Sharon can email me her request for flies. The haikuchallenge@gmail.com has been disabled so please contact me through my regular email! Congratulations and thank you for the fun Haiku's.

6 comments:

Andy said...

Oh man I forgot
Now it's too late to Haiku
There's always next time.

Dan said...

i will try again
maybe next year i will win
says dan with a grin

Tamara said...

Tamara Parker
That is how you spell my name
You've known me how long?

Maegan said...

oh man i'm awful
secretary lists and stuff
piling all around!

sorry i didn't submit ben. i really meant to, but i'm trying to cram everything i usually get done in december into 2 weeks because we leave on monday...and this secretary stuff at the end of the year is killer! love you!

Lee and Sharon said...

So, what credentials does it take to judge Haiku? It was fun Ben.

Don't know how I won - but Lee helped too so he gets the flies.
Merry Christmas to Lee.
I'm going to "make" him go fishing next summer. You just wait and see!

Dave Cook said...

Thought I'd make a joke
And do so in a Haiku.
Guess I'm not the first. :(