Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The "Monica" Man

While I was on my mission in Brazil I picked up a harmonica and started to learn to play. Well the first 50 cent harmonica went who knows where and I ended up getting a couple nice ones, one from Brazil and one from the States. They had been tucked away for a while and we got them out a couple of months ago. Logan started to play them and he hasn't let go of them since. his Nana got him one for Kris' birthday and he LOVES it. Wherever he goes you can pretty much count on him having his "Monica" in his pocket or at least close by. We love to ear him play and he loves to play with dad in the evenings when dad gets home from work. Here is our "Monica" Man!

2 comments:

Ben said...

I love the monica man! Great post Ben.

Lee and Sharon said...

That is a great post Ben.
I'm so excited that he is liking his own monica. I kind of thought he would.
I'd love to see/hear your duet together.