Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dad's Dinner Night

When I got home from work today I could tell it had been a rough day and Kris was behind on a project for a Christmas present. I did what every good husband would do and offered to make dinner. Now let me explain a little of what happened. Kris thought that was a fine idea and proceeded to tell me that we had chicken and beef that I could do something with. In my mind I was thinking..."Mac and Cheese, crab melts, salad, or any other easy thing that I could put together in 10 minutes or less." Well long story short, Lo and dad went to Smiths, picked up some chicken, rolls and potato salad. Instant dad dinner!

3 comments:

Lee and Sharon said...

You're the greatest!!

Maegan said...

everyone needs a good instant dinner every once in a while...i'm sure kristi really appreciated it! i love it when nick takes the reins when i'm trying to get something done.

Dan said...

I love already cooked chicken.